I am currentky trying to snyc claude tool to export the scripts to Confluence page and there's a need to generate API token. See below:
Script written to scripts/export-to-confluence.ps1. Here's how to run it:
1. Generate an Atlassian API token
Go to: https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile/security/api-tokens → Create API token
Hello @Lucia Mfolo
First, Please Delete personal data.
Second, I see here Description - Whats a Question ?
Best,
Arkadiusz 🤠
How do I generate APi Token?
@Lucia Mfolo
Steps provided from official KB Article
Create an API token from your Atlassian account:
1. Log in to https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile/security/api-tokens.
2. Select Create API token.
3. Give your API token a name that describes what it does.
4. Select an expiration date for the API token. a. Token expiration is 1 to 365 days.
5. Select Create.
6. Select Copy to clipboard, then paste the token to your script, or save it safe.
You can't recover the API token after you're done with this step. We recom your API token in a password manager
Thank you much, I managed to create the token.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.