Hi,
I unfortunately had left my workspace inactive for more than 40 days and received a notice of deactivation on May 24.
The url is `noice2d.atlassian.net`. Could you please help me verify whether its data had been deleted, or could it be restored?
I tried following the `Contact Us` link to submit a restore request, and yet it only brought me here.
[Edit] Thank you all for your helpful information.
The support team got back to me with more details and status check, and unfortunately yet not unexpectedly I cannot restore my site which was already deleted.
- the 40 day inactivity check is correct
- the 14-day retention period after the final notice is also correct
- I was able to file a support ticket with my free plan, even though the UX is horrible as I described.
I understand it's my own responsibility to have left my site inactive without periodic backups and views.