Hi,
I am on Free Plan of confluence and I have created a database. I am facing a issue where I am not able to COPY the content of any cell of the database.
I am following below process to copy the content of the cell
1. I double click in the cell
2. I select the content that I want to copy
3. I press CTRL + C to copy the content ( I tried right click and copy option as well )
4. I paste the content CTRL + V .
5. When I paste the content I get some older content which was copied from may be text pad or my editor
It seems like copy of the content is not working for database.
When I tried same thing with tables then yes I am able to ctrl+c , ctrl+v the content of any cell of the table.
Any help here.