I started a flowchart on the Confluence whiteboard yesterday. Surprise, surprise, I want to update the flowchart today. How do I do that? (If I'd been working with a Visio flowchart, I'd have finished the update an hour ago...)
When I left-click the flowchart, nothing happens. No cursor, no pop-up editing toolbar, nothing. I right-click and get the standard, right-click pop-up menu with nothing flowchart- or whiteboard-specific. (A real context menu would have something relating to the flowchart or the whiteboard. That's why it's called a context menu). I asked Google's AI and its responses didn't describe what I get.
I guess I'll just start a new one while I wait for an answer. THIS is where Message Boards, Shared User Experience, and Communities fail. If software development companies would pony-up and hire qualified, experienced technical writers to create real, useful documentation instead of being greedy and lining their own pockets, I'd have my answer in the time it took to describe my problem because I could have looked it up MYSELF.