I’m using Jira Cloud and would like to verify the files that were manually attached to multiple issues.
My goal is not to download the attachment files themselves.
I would like to export only the attachment file names, such as PDF file names, and compare them with an Excel checklist to confirm that the correct files have been attached to the correct issues.
I tried exporting the issues in HTML format and selected all fields, but the attachment file names were not included in the output.
Could you please advise on how to retrieve a list of attachment file names in Jira Cloud?
If there is any way to achieve this using standard Jira Cloud features, I would appreciate your guidance.
For context, the attachments are manually uploaded PDF files, and the volume is around 100 issues per month.
Since using REST API or RPA may be difficult in our case, we are looking for a way to verify this using Jira Cloud’s standard features.
Thank you in advance.