While creating a site it shows error like
Hello @yawar shawl
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
I have flagged your post to raise it to the attention of Atlassian team members.
They should respond within 2 business days.
Hi @yawar shawl
I'm sorry for the trouble you had while trying to set up your site. It looks like there may have been a temporary issue on June 10th that was causing those "Something went wrong" errors and Trace IDs during the creation process.
I’ve checked your account, and it appears that a site was successfully created later that same day.
Could you please confirm if you’re all set now and able to access your new site? If you're still seeing any errors or if the site isn't appearing as expected, just let me know and I'll be happy to help further!
Best,Samuil
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.