Hi Atlassian Team,
My Jira free plan site (thegoodoldbite.atlassian.net) was deactivated due to inactivity and I need urgent help to reactivate it before my data is permanently deleted.
**Site details:**
- Site URL: thegoodoldbite.atlassian.net
- Plan: Free
- Entitlement Number: E-443-7BA-X26-UBD
- Deactivation notice received: May 23, 2026
**Issue:**
I received the deactivation email on May 23, 2026. I have important project data on this site that I cannot afford to lose. When I go to admin.atlassian.com/billing and click the Inactive tab, I can see the Reactivate button — but it redirects me to a Contact Support form instead of directly reactivating.
**What I've tried:**
- Visiting the site URL directly (shows "Page unavailable")
- Going to admin.atlassian.com/billing → Inactive tab → Reactivate button
- The reactivate popup shows entitlement E-443-7BA-X26-UBD and asks me to contact support
**Request:**
Could an Atlassian Team member please help reactivate my subscription back to the Free plan? I am aware of the 60-day retention window and want to act immediately before any permanent deletion occurs.
Thank you for your time and support. I really appreciate any help!
Best regards,
Shashwat