I know that you can link to comments using the "Copy link to comment" button, but I am interested to know if there is a way to link to a specific section or area within a comment, the way that you can in Confluence with "Copy Link to Heading".
Example: confluence-url-link-to-page#Subheader-in-the-page
Example comment: User makes a comment with a format like this:
Summary
This is the summary of a comment
Description
The comment goes on to describe something in greater detail. There are multiple sentences within this section.
Image
(An image is attached)
Questions
A question is asked within the comment
Example response: I want to link to a specific section of their comment, because they may have written out several paragraphs and included many images in their comment.
Hello (name),
Regarding the image you may want to try clicking the other button.
I'd think this is built into Jira comments somehow or another; it's rudimentary HTML to link to specific headers. Am I just missing how to do this? Or, is it actually not built into Jira comments?