Hello Atlassian Support,
I am the owner of the Confluence Cloud site blackdwarf.atlassian.net.
When I visit the site, I receive the message "Your Atlassian Cloud site is currently unavailable."
This was a Free Confluence Cloud site containing years of documentation that is extremely important to me (I was writing a book using it). I last accessed it a short time ago
I understand there are retention and deletion policies, but I am respectfully requesting that someone verify the actual status of this site rather than providing the standard policy response.
Could you please check:
- Whether the site has been permanently purged from Atlassian's systems, or whether it still exists in a recoverable state.
- If any backup, snapshot, or recovery option is available.
- If the site has been permanently deleted, could you please confirm the deletion date and whether there are any exceptional recovery options?
If necessary, I would be very grateful if this request could be escalated to the appropriate Cloud engineering team for verification.
Because this site contains years of my work, I would sincerely appreciate any assistance or investigation you can provide.
Thank you very much for your time and help.