I have an external facing JSM Space that is required to have external 'customers' access, at the very least, communicate via email / create tickets via email. Ranges from incoming to former employees, partners, customers, etc.
However, one thing I've noticed is that even if the space is restricted, open, I can still use the customer session token with a portal-only account and gather info from my org like users, account IDs, usernames, emails, and easily gather the metadata from the forms, site, etc.
Not too concerned with the field data, but being able to get the user info is a bit worrisome using endpoints
/rest/servicedesk/1/customer/portal
The only method I've found to stop this is the toggle the "Allow customers to get support in JSM" under Portal-only customers in site settings. However, this will prevent our customers from emailing in to create tickets.
Is there a built-in method to restrict this while still allowing people to email to create tickets and communicate? or are the only options to close off customer support or use an addon like JEHMC?