Our organization uses Jira a bit differently than most. We solely track our HRIS projects on there and we have licensed users from HR teams on there as well. (Benefits, Payroll, Compensation, etc.).
I, and another person on my team are the admins of our Jira, and we only have ONE space where ALL projects are listed.
My questions are:
- Since we only have one SPACE, if I add guests to that space, they can see all projects, right? That's basically how it's set up anyways, so I don't see an issue with this.
- According to the video of the release, I will be able to grant/deny access to components such as adding comments, getting tagged, if they can see sub-tasks, etc.?
- So basically, they can be treated as a licensed user. If that's the case, what is their access limitation if I only have one space anyways?
- Is there a config guide on how to set up guest users so I can test if that's the direction we want to go?