We are seeing items dropping into a group of "Everything Else".
I thought this was related to newly created items on the board, but noticed others which were not new.
According to Atlassian searches, this is related to the board filter or Quick filter in effect.
However, I cannot find anything in the filters which is causing this to occur other than the items are newly added to the sprint or Kanban board after the migration. I was hoping this would correct itself overnight and it did not.
Steps Investigated:
- Reviewed board filters. As seen below, they are basic filters only.
- Reviewed a couple of the Quick Filters. Fixed Quick Filters where they were showing an error due to Cloud version of JQL.
The filter for the boards is very basic and the swimlane is set to Stories
project = ProjectName AND "Team(s) Assigned" = Team Name ORDER BY Rank ASC