Hello Jira Team,
I would like to report ongoing performance issues with Jira that have been impacting productivity.
Recently, Jira pages have been experiencing significant latency when loading issues, boards, and other project-related pages. In many cases, the page becomes unresponsive or fails to load the latest information correctly, requiring multiple manual refreshes before the content is displayed properly.
Both I and several members of my team have been experiencing these issues frequently. The problem occurs throughout the day and affects our ability to efficiently update tickets, review issues, and navigate between pages. As a result, our daily workflow is being disrupted, leading to unnecessary delays and frustration.
Could you please investigate the root cause of these performance problems and provide an update on any planned fixes or recommendations? If additional information such as timestamps, browser details, or screenshots is needed, I would be happy to provide it.
Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your response.