Subject:
How to change only the 2nd approver for specific ticket types in Jira?
Hello,
I would like to ask for help regarding approval settings in Jira.
Currently, tickets from certain request/issue types follow a multi-step approval process. We want to keep the 1st approver unchanged, but update only the 2nd approver due to a personnel change.
The goal is to change the approver setting for future incoming tickets of specific ticket types, not existing tickets that have already been created.
I have tried checking the Space settings, workflow, automation, and fields, but I am still having difficulty understanding where this configuration is managed or how to update it correctly.
Could you please advise:
Where the 2nd approver setting can be changed for specific ticket/request types?
Whether this is configured through workflow, automation, approval settings, or another area?
The recommended way to update only the 2nd approver while keeping the 1st approver unchanged?
I am still a beginner with Jira administration, so I would greatly appreciate a detailed explanation or step-by-step guidance, if possible.
Thank you in advance for your help!