I've been working today and cleaning up a backlog and trying different approaches in List view / All Work View and I believe there is another.
Seeing lots of odd behavior
- If you try to adjust the rank of something in a list, it often doesn't work unless you refresh the page after you change the rank of an item
- Trying to add a label to anything, the drop-down just like doesn't work or adds multiple labels
- Weird delays in fields updating and you wont see the change unless you refresh the page
- When scrolling through a list, the screen just kind of jumps back up to a different position in the list
- Can't assign tickets to users because list doesn't populate
- Many weird restrictions based on what view you use - for example, in some cases you can group by epic, but others no.
- In some cases you can drag between groups but there are certain group types (goals) where this doesn't work but there's no error message.
The label selection drop-down is particularly frustrating in these views. They seemed to be set up for keyboard entry but the label selection using the keyboard doesn't seem to work consistently. Sometimes pressing Enter moves out of the field, sometimes it just picks another label.
I don't really understand what is going on, I've used Jira in the past and it felt way more usable and stable. Maybe this has to do with what plan I'm on?