Hello,
**Environment:** Jira Service Management Cloud (new import experience)
**Problem 1: Comment author mapping issue**
When importing tickets via CSV, I format comments as:
`2026-05-05 17:16;mali.abdi@mss-grop.com;Comment text here`
According to Atlassian documentation, this format should work:
`createdDate;Creator;commentBody` where Creator is an email address.
However, after import, the comment author is displayed as my name (the importer) instead of the email address specified in the CSV.
**What I've tried:**
- Removing spaces after semicolons (`date;email;text` instead of `date; email; text`)
- Using different date formats (`YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM`)
- Ensuring the email exists in Jira users
- Using UTF-8 without BOM encoding
**Problem 2: SLA still red with "Migré" status**
I created a new status called "Migré" (category: Done) and added it to my workflow with a transition from DONE → Migré (and Migré → OPEN for reopening).
My SLA configuration stops when:
- Resolution is set
- Status = Closed, Cancelled, Resolved
Since "Migré" is a Done category status with no SLA start condition, I expected no SLA calculation. But the SLA still shows as red (expired) with dates from creation to now.
**Question:**
1. How can I make Jira recognize the email in the comment as the author instead of showing my name?
2. How can I completely disable SLA calculation for tickets imported with "Migré" status?
Thank you for your help!