Does anyone know how to edit a system filter (My open issues default filter that shows under Issues). There appears to be two concepts of 'My Open Issues'. One is a system filter as found in that issues menu and the other is a default, but sharable/editable filter. I cannot find a way to edit the system filter and it is returning an error because the 'resolution' concept has been removed from our fields. I need a way to edit the system filter so it no longer looks at the resolution field, but the status field. Any help is appreciated.
More Detail:
I am agreeing with GeorgeCC, I am looking for a way to change this globablly, but my larger issue is I cannot change it at the user level for the system filter.
Here are some screenshots to help.
So, on the screen you can see two filters for My Open issues. The highlighted top one is the system filter. The bottom one is the one that shows up when I search for filters which I can edit.
http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/3509/issuesfiltersselection.png

And, the when I select that system filter, I get the following error because the resolution field is hidden from all users. You can see on this filter I have no cog to edit it.
http://imageshack.us/a/img841/7929/issuesfilterserror.png

These results are from the 'my open issues' links under favorites (outlined in screenshot) which loads properly because it doesn't reference the resolution field. This one can be edited unlike the system filter.
http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/337/favoritefiltersmyopenis.png

Back to the original question, how I can edit the system filter? Thanks!