Hi
Whenever we open a ticket we now have to navigate to the Expand Icon, so it can open the Ticket in full window. This new update is inconveniencing our workflow.
Is there a way we can change the setting back to how they were.
Hello @Nolo
If you can share a screenshot of how the ticket looks on your side, we may be able to point you in the right direction. (Please hide personal data)
Something must be forcing the preview view for you.
Best,Arkadiusz🤠
Hi @Nolo
As @Arkadiusz Wroblewski mentions, can you show/describe what you are seeing and what actions you are doing?
I believe this is the behavior they are referring to: https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Jira-Service-Management/Jira-Cloud-filter-results-now-open-issues-in-a-side-panel-can/qaq-p/3241076#U3244931
@omireault
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-96809
Yeah, that's probably right. I provided there answer myself.
Maybe. But I'm not used to guessing what the user's problem or use case is before they tell me.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.