The implementation is regarding, search case real time created in Salesforce org1 in another Salesforce org2 via MCP tool.
To achieve this, high level flow is
Org1 new case -> Record triggered flow -> Agentforce agent( which has mcp tools added in actions from another salesforce org2) -> Agent will
check the similar case, ask for its summary and resoltion tips -> Get the response -> Update the response in custom field of case created in org1
Agentforce agent name 'Agent MCP Connector' is created on org https://orgfarm-c75d4f4013-dev-ed.develop.my.salesforce-setup.com/.
The same org has MCP registered name 'SalesforceMCPServerTools' for another salesforce org https://orgfarm-8c5ab65c84-dev-ed.develop.my.salesforce-setup.com/
Permission set for MCP 'SalesforceMCPServerTools' is assigned to Agentforce user.
Org2 'https://orgfarm-8c5ab65c84-dev-ed.develop.my.salesforce-setup.com/' has External client created 'Connect another Salesforce Org'.
I am successfuly able to call org2 MCP tools in Claude AI and its working fine.
But while calling the same from Salesforce Org1 Agentforce agent it has some error, it says 'I was unable to retrieve information for case number 00001002 due to a system error.'
I have already checked any console errors or Network call, no clue.
Please provide the solution if any,