I've recently noticed that the /jira/your-work page has been removed and replaced with a reworked page, /jira/for-you.
Does Atlassian know that this page breaks tabbed browsing when you try and cmd-click on links to individual issues in the list?
I usually use this page and tabbed browsing A LOT in my workflow, and not being able to cmd-click to open links in a new tab is super annoying.
I also don't understand how its sorting items in the lists. ie, as far as I can tell, they don't let you customize or change the sort order for the individual categories? The "In Progress" section seems much less useful than its equivalent in your-work.
I'd expect it to put most-recently-modified first, but it's using some arbitrary sort order I don't understand. It's not alphabetical by project or title, it's not by creation date ... no clue why its displaying things in the order it is
Is it possible to go back to your-work? Am I missing something here?