Hi,
Is it possible to reactive my old account due to inactivity. I would like to continue using this and can consider paid options. I was busy with some family stuff for the last 2-3 months which triggered to this issue. I have a a lot of tasks saved here and would like to continue if possible.
My site address is - hemant24.atlassian.net
Hi, @Hemant Kala
Welcome to Atlassian Community!Sorry to say that, but if your site was deleted, it can't be restored, it's limitation of free account.
I should be able to start with new account with the same email id? I am not able to start another site also.
Hello @Hemant Kala ,
Good day! Welcome to Atlassian Community
I checked and the site: hemant24.atlassian.net was deleted on 30th May 2026, due to inactivity. Free sites get deleted after 40 days of inactivity
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.