Title:
Title: Cannot receive verification code (OTP) for Atlassian account login
Hello Atlassian Team,
I am unable to log in to my Atlassian account because I never receive the verification code (OTP) email.
Details:
Account email domain: @powergatesoftware.com
Account type: Free Atlassian Account
Login method: Email verification code (OTP)
Issue:
The login page indicates that a verification code has been sent.
No verification email is received.
I have clicked "Send code again" multiple times.
No OTP email arrives in Inbox, Spam, Junk, or Quarantine folders.
Other emails are being received normally on this mailbox.
Could someone please check whether:
My email address is on a suppression/bounce list.
There is a delivery issue with OTP emails for my account.
There is any issue on the Atlassian side preventing verification emails from being sent.
As I cannot log in, I am unable to create a support ticket through the normal support portal.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
Hello Atlassian Team,
I am unable to log in to my Atlassian account because I never receive the verification code (OTP) email.
Details:
Account email domain: @powergatesoftware.com
Account type: Free Atlassian Account
Login method: Email verification code (OTP)
Issue:
The login page indicates that a verification code has been sent.
No verification email is received.
I have clicked "Send code again" multiple times.
No OTP email arrives in Inbox, Spam, Junk, or Quarantine folders.
Other emails are being received normally on this mailbox.
Could someone please check whether:
My email address is on a suppression/bounce list.
There is a delivery issue with OTP emails for my account.
There is any issue on the Atlassian side preventing verification emails from being sent.
As I cannot log in, I am unable to create a support ticket through the normal support portal.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.