I cannot get my configured table on the confluence page to export into a PDF where all columns are showing no matter how I resize the columns, the table is too large with no way to shrink. Anyone else having this issue??
Hello and welcome to the Community @Lauren Korfhage
You should Open an ticket https://support.atlassian.com/
I've run into some unexpected behavior with tables myself, so it's important to really dig into why these problems pop up. Support have here best Tools.
Best,
Arkadiusz 🤠 ☀️
Hi @Lauren Korfhage ,
I'm Anna from Stiltsoft.
Could you please specify if you have the Table Filter, Charts & Spreadsheets add-on? Just trying to understand if we can help somehow from our side.
You can check it by creating a new Confluence page and typing "/table". If you see something similar to my screenshot, please let me know
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.