The new guest role has appeared in my instance and I'd like to change several licensed users to to the guest role. What's the best way to do this with minimal to no disruption?
What's the experience like for users being converted to the guest role?
From what I've been able to dig up in the support KB, I only see instructions on how to convert a guest to a licensed user.
Another item:
From what I can tell, guests will need to be added directly to a space with the guest role. Can we attach the guest role to a group and have guests assigned to the space in that manner?
For context, I have a pseudo guest role used for external users. I have one space that relies on work item security scoped to groups. I'm hoping that guest users can at least still be associated with groups so the work item security can be applied appropriately.
EDIT: Since there are already two mentions of this...
The licensed users that I intend to convert to guests do not belong to my organization. I am well aware of the role's intended use and its compliance.