So I have an interesting problem to solve. I have a sort of repository JIRA space with each work item correlating to a different JIRA space. Essentially our structure is we serve a lot of clients, each client has their own JIRA space, and the repository space has a work item for each client, with a field called JIRA Project Key (in the automation referenced as customfield_10395).
What I need to do is update a property on the appropriate client's JIRA space once any one of two fields change on the repository space's work item for that specific client.
I'm kinda able to do that, but it's a bit of a dumb workaround. I'm listening for any changes to those two fields on that repository space. If they change on edit, then I branch with a JQL that looks for the following:
project = {{issue.customfield_10395}} and issuekey = {{issue.customfield_10395}}-1You probably already see the issue here. If a client space has had the first work item deleted, this won't work. But I can't for the life of me figure out a way to do a "limit 1;" in JQL, or branch into a different space in a better way.
Below is my full automation:

Any help or guidance is greatly appreciated!