Hi Community
Hoping you can help guide me with something I am stumped on.
We have a user that created a Java (JAR) application that runs a login/authentication in a generated HTML page asking the user for email and an API TOKEN. Once authenticated, it presents the user with some custom worklog reporting by projects, versions, sprints, etc
The issue is that one user got the below error when he brought it to my attention:

After some troubleshooting, I asked the user to uninstall and reinstall Java. He now gets this:
{"errorMessages":["You are not authenticated. Authentication required to perform this operation."],"errors":{}}
He gets the above with his own (scoped and unscoped) token as well as with my token (which works for me when I run the application for the reports)
The application also works for the 2 other users (incl the user that created the Java application)
What also stumps me is that the user reporting the error and the 2 other users all have the same permissions on the various projects that the reports pull from.
I am not 100% familiar with Java so hopefully this community could help guide me on how further I can troubleshoot.
Thanks in advance
Yatish