Hey, I just got home and wanted to check on the project and go through some files I'm working on, but the page wouldn't open. It showed me this error instead:
"Your Atlassian Cloud site is currently unavailable."
Hello @Khalil Salman
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Are you still getting that message?
If so, when was the last time you or any other user was successful in accessing the site?
Are you the Organization administrator for the site? If not have you reported the problem to that person?
Are you using a Free subscription or paid subscription?
Hello @Khalil Salman ,
Good day! Welcome to Atlassian Community Can you share your cloud site URL for us to check?
Hi,
Yes, I'm still getting the same message and the site remains unavailable.
The last time I was able to access the site successfully was about a week ago.
I am the organization/site administrator, so I have administrative access to the account.
Also, I'm currently using the free version of Atlassian Cloud.
I have flagged your post here to raise it to me attention of Atlassian team members. They should get back to you within 2 business days.
Great, Thx @Trudy P Claspill
Hello @Shalini Pradhan I think that is the URL u mean https://khalilsalmanks7.atlassian.net/browse/SCRUM-89?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiZjFjMWZiOTZhYWIxNDZmMzg1MDE0MTEzZTNmYmIxYTQiLCJwIjoiaiJ9is that true ?
any update ? @Shalini Pradhan
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.