I created a new Confluence space from within a Jira Software project using the Docs/Pages area. The space was created successfully and is visible in Confluence, but the Jira project does not retain the link to it.
When I reload the Jira project’s Docs tab, it says no Confluence space is linked. If I link the space again, documents briefly appear on the screen, but after refreshing the browser or leaving the page and returning, Jira again shows that no Confluence space is connected.
I also tried removing the Jira connection from the Confluence side and re-adding it, but the link still does not persist.
Expected behavior:
Once a Confluence space is created or linked from the Jira Software project, the Jira Docs tab should continue showing that linked space after refresh/navigation.
Actual behavior:
The linked Confluence space appears temporarily, then disappears after refresh/navigation, and Jira shows no Confluence space connected.