Hi,
I am trying to create a whiteboard using template to create a flow chart diagram, but I am getting this error:
Hi
Have you tried trying again? It might have been a one-off glitch. You can also try using an incognito browser, in case the error is cached. I'm also sharing these links that might help
https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/create-and-edit-whiteboards/
https://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/resources/guides/best-practices/whiteboard-diagrams
Regards
Hey @Srishti Srishti ,
On top of what Vronik said, you can check with other colleagues if they are experiencing the same thing on the site you're using 👀
Also, if you're not a Confluence admin, you can reach out to them and see if they can help troubleshoot this.If not, they can raise a support ticket with Atlassian Support using the error ID you're seeing, and the official support team should be able to help out.
Cheers (and good luck),Tobi
Hi @Vronik ,
Thanks for your response.
I have tried multiple times and even in an Incognito browser. But its still the same issue.
Regards,
Srishti
Hi @Tomislav Tobijas ,
I will check with other team member and raise a support ticket with Atlassian Support.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.