Hi,
I was wondering if I could crowd source some help with an automation. I also don't know if what I want to set up is even possible.
I would like to set up an automation to add a comment and resolve the ticket if there is no response from the reporter (customer) after a period of time, for example after 24 hours.
I have this logic which I ran through ROVO, unfortunately it hasn't created it like I thought.
Build a scheduled Jira automation that runs hourly. For issues in status "Customer To Perform Action", if the latest comment was made by the issue reporter and it was 24+ hours ago (and no agent comment occurred after it), then add a comment advising closure due to no response and transition the issue to Resolved with an appropriate resolution.
I had a read of this Question in forums from back in 2022, but the answer was based on the status not changing. What I am looking for is an automation that can recognize if there has been no comment for a set time to then send a response to the customer and then resolve the ticket.
I will attach the flow that ROVO helped me create but testing hasn't worked.
Thank you in advance for any support.

