Hi,
I have two projects (1 and 2), and three groups (A, B and C).
Project 1 should only be accessible for A and C, not for BProject 2 shoud only be accessible for B and C, not for A
Where can I set project access?
Thanks!
Bas
Go into the project users and remove the "JIRA users" group from the roles. That stops "everyone who can log in can see your project"
Now put groups A and C into the users role in project 1, and B (and C? I think you've miskeyed there) into project 2.
You write: "go into the project users",... how do I get there?
Via project admin - have a look over https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Managing+Project+Role+Membership
Feeling really stupid over here! Back again:
So with the link you have send me, I can assign project roles.
It is still not clear to me how I (ie) can give access to project 1 for groups A and C
What does that have to do with roles?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.