As admin I've deleted today user account.I want to cancel deletion and bring user account back.I do not see account in Users -> Managed accounts to cancel deletion.Please help me to cancel deletion of user account.
Hi Alexander - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You will need to be an Org Admin to be able to do that.
Are you sure it is a managed account? What was the process you used to delete the user? Can you see the user in just the regular Users list? (You might have to change the filter to see everyone).
Hello and Welcome to Community @Alexander Kondratiev
Please use this KB article as a reference and follow the steps described there. Delete a managed account | Atlassian Support
This is probably the most interesting part for you.
I've tried this.I do not see any users when I filter by Managed accounts.
@John Funk
That was my first thought as well.
But without Org Admin permissions, he would not even be able to access Users → Managed accounts. He would usually already get an error when trying to access that part of the admin portal.
Not sure that is true. I think you can get there with just Site Admin access but can't do certain things.
@John Funk I am Org Admin.I've deleted user from Directory -> Users.I've selected user - Remove user.Currently I do not see that user in Users or Managed accounts.How I can check if it is a managed account? I did not setup anything additionally for that. So probably it's not managed account.I remember long time ago I was able just to cancel deletion, probably with the step you've described. But currently - no.
Thanks guys.I've invited user with same email and all his data and history, comments and tasks assigned - appeared again.Thanks for your help.
@Alexander Kondratiev
Hm, then this likely points to a small backend issue in the Admin UI.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.