The Customer Service Overview dashboard in JSM Cloud is empty for me. I see the widgets and have all the filters available - there's just no data in there. I do have Rovo pretty much disabled at this time - is that required for this dashboard?
Hello @Keith Jones
Can you provide an screenshot ? Actually there lately plenty changes in dashboard so hard to say which exactly you mean.
Permissions can also be a blocker in this case.
Best,
Arkadiusz
Unless there are permissions that are not granted by default to the admin, that shouldn't be an issue. I'm wondering if these are generated as insights by Rovo. We have it turned off for now until we can get it through our AI committee for approval.
This is what I've got:
@Keith Jones
Thank you. Are you using the new Customer Service Management or the standard Jira Service Management?
Standard JSM - Cloud version. The dashboard shows up in my list of dashboards under Customer Service.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.