I see in the release notes that you can now invite people to be a guest user in Jira, So tried to find the way how to do that, but when inviting people I only have User or User access admin. Is there a setting that I need to switch?
Although the feature was marked Roll-out completed, it wasn't yet. So I need to wait a few days longer.
Now, working with the guest users, please note the following:For new users you can select Guest rightaway, but existing users you should take their license first and then add them as a guest.In the project you need to add them as Guest collaborator, but check your permission scheme!
By default guest Collaborators can do everything, so you have to check that!
I dont see the Guest collaborator role in my project for some reason
Unfortunate Jira Guest users are not able to use kanban or scrum boards for some reason...?
"Jira guests can't see board views — boards are a Jira Software feature that requires a full licensed seat. Guest users can only access individual issues they're directly involved with (e.g., as reporter or via a direct link), but the board layout with columns and sprints isn't available to them."
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.