I’d been using Rovo before, but this series really helped me level up — especially in writing clearer, more effective prompts and ability to help my teammates with our day-to-day work.
Why I Joined
What I Tried
Scenario 1: "HOW TO - Hotfix Request" page which needed to be transformed into structured, trackable, and actionable plan. To achieve this, I explored several approaches and strategies.
- Creating a Whiteboard Flowchart
Prompt: "Create a Whiteboard Flowchart that maps out : How to - Hotfix Request" process using the wiki source"
It came out with a fully structured whiteboard — start and end points, decision diamonds, approved and denied branches, key decision points, a major/critical defect through to the post-fix retro, timeline, all major steps including approvals, mybox coordination, pull requests, deployments, testing, and closure.
What would have consumed endless hours in Lucidchart, Rovo effortlessly assembled in seconds. I simply requested a change and didn't have to start from scratch, only iterations.

Scenario 2: Integrate Jira Dashboards into Confluence with Smart Links.
- Creating a non-blank Confluence Page with correct Prompt
Prompt: "Create a detailed Confluence page to outline our new project workflow. Include sections on project initiation, task delegation, monitoring progress, and reporting. Enhance the content with relevant images, flow diagrams, and engaging headings."
🤖 Rovo's output was impressive, seamlessly integrating structured text with visual elements that clarified each stage of the workflow. It included step-by-step guides and an assortment of diagrams that illustrated complex processes in an easy-to-understand manner. I was able to review, tweak, and publish accordingly.✨

What I Learned
Week 1: Creating and editing with Rovo 101
- Quick Intro - It was the perfect on-ramp, short, focused, and immediately useful course.
- Rob Hean's First Look Video that made me Rovo feel approachable and exciting rather than overwhelming.
Week 2: Prompting tips and tricks
- Prompting Tips - I learned crafting effective prompts is genuinely a game-changer.
- How Atlassians create with Rovo - I explored and seeing real-world examples from Atlassians themselves was incredibly inspiring.
- Rob Hean's and Confluence PM Second Look Video - I learned to create my own template in Rovo by providing existing Confluence content as context and then optimizing it.
Week 3: Hands on practice
Week 4: Connect with Confluence product + your peers
- I showcased my creations and seeing what others built was both rewarding and motivating.
Gratitude
Big thanks to the Atlassian Community team specially @Mindy Park , @Rob Hean , @Aya Tange Beaumont and everyone who made the learning fun and collaborative. The “Skip the Blank Page Month Journey” helped me turn hesitation into action — and winning those goodies was just the cherry on top. 🎁
