Do we need licences for customers to log new feature ideas through product discovery via Jira Service Management?
Hello @Bert Duhamel
How are you currently requesting feature ideas? Is Jira product discovery included as well?
Hi @Bert Duhamel
Issue raised via a JSM portal will be in the JSM space, to have issues moved or duplicated as ideas in a JPD space, use automation.
The automation should be triggered be a user with JPD right to create ideas.
Downside customers can't follow Ideas as they don't have access to JPD.
Or am I on the wrong track?
I have done this before for clients. Licensing is not needed for either JSM or JPD if you use this. Like other have stated, use automation to create a linked idea to the submitted JSM ticket.
Automations I've created in the past sync data between the two as well as keeping statuses in sync.
makes sence Marc,
thanks for your ideas!
no we have no structured approach on handling new feature idea's, a lot is happening in DevOps though
thank you for your reply Andrea
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.