I’m experiencing the same issue as https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Bitbucket-questions/Missing-Repositories/qaq-p/3220208#U3238725. I’m not sure whether it’s related, but I recently had a Bitbucket Premium trial subscription that ended today. After it expired, all repositories disappeared from my workspace.
I had these repositories long before starting the Premium trial.
When I open the workspace directly via the link:https://bitbucket.org/kleonisy/workspace/overview
I get a 404 error. My Bitbucket dashboard also looks empty and offers me to create a new workspace.
Hey @Леонид,
Sorry about the issues you're experiencing. Can you please navigate directly to https://bitbucket.org/account/workspaces/deactivated and check if any of your workspaces are listed there?
Let me know how it goes.
Hello @Леонид
First, we need to confirm if space are just not Deactivated.
You can verify this by going directly to https://bitbucket.org/account/workspaces/ or by clicking your avatar and selecting All workspaces. If the workspace appears in a deactivated list and you hold workspace admin permissions, you can trigger the reactivation flow directly from that page.
@Arkadiusz Wroblewski hi
No it's not deactivated, https://bitbucket.org/account/workspaces/ is completely empty, same for avatar > all workspaces flow
@Леонид
In that case, I requested assistance for you.
This looks strange, especially because it happened suddenly right after the trial ended.
Hi @Arkadiusz Wroblewski Any updates?
It's fourth day I can't access my workspace. I need it as it contains projects that are important to me
Hi @Vipul Reddy
Here's what i see from the link
Direct links to specific repos also return 404, and trying to access some repo's info via a bitbucket api token returns this
{
"type": "error","error": { "message": "You may not have access to this repository or it no longer exists in this workspace. If you think this repository exists and you have access, make sure you are authenticated."}
Thanks for the update, @Леонид. I've created a support ticket on your behalf; you should have received an email. Please expect a response in the support ticket.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.