We are making use of the Goals in Jira to track the work we're doing to meet our objectives. We have also defined success measures there, and have created projects. All of that seems like it will be a lightweight way to connect our work to the mission behind it.
As part of this effort, we are using Jira's Teams for the first time. Our projects = epics (and are connected), and are assigned to a Team. What we can't figure out is how to have those teams connect to the projects. The project directory page has a column for Team; how do we populate it? No matter what I try, it stays empty.
We have:
- added the field to epic screens and assigned a team
- created a plan and assigned a team to epics there (in case we missed something)
I can assign teams to goals and success measures just fine; how do I get something in the project teams column? We're soooo close to eliminating a spreadsheet! Thanks!