Hi,
I'm trying to delete my account but it is not possible. I don't have any active subscriptions , tasks and whatever but still i'm not able to delete it. It is soo annoying...
Hello @Magdalena
You need to go to Settings -> Account Settings -> Account Preferences -> Delete account.
If you've done that and it failed, what was the message that you have received?
Please definitely take a look here Deleting your Atlassian Account when you are the Billing or Technical Contact | Atlassian Cloud | Atlassian Support
Head to admin.atlassian.com > Billing > Subscriptions. You will need to either cancel the remaining products, delete the organization entirely, or assign a new billing admin who can then remove you.
Once that is done, you can return to id.atlassian.com to delete your account. If you do not see any active subscriptions but are still blocked, it is a backend glitch, and you will need to get in touch with Atlassian Support to clear it.
@Magdalena
This KB will help: https://support.atlassian.com/atlassian-cloud/kb/deleting-your-atlassian-account-when-you-are-the-billing-or-technical-contact/
I tried, I don't have anything over there and still I'm not able to delete it.
Can you give me a contact email for them?
@Nikola Perisic We synchronized very well. Great minds think alike. 😄
In this case, I requested assistance on your behalf and flagged this post.
If you are sure that everything has been cancelled correctly, then Atlassian needs to step in and check the backend from their side.
Please give them a little time to review it.
Thank you very much! I hope it will help
Hi @Magdalena,
Apologies for delay on our end. I do see that you still have some active subscriptions.
I the self-service options for account deletion cannot be completed, please contact support for assistance. Create a support ticket at https://support.atlassian.com/contact under “Personal Data and GDPR" - select "Request a copy of your personal data" and state the reason that an Atlassian account deletion is required and why the self-service options cannot be utilized.
After validating your eligibility and authentication, our support team can help expedite a request. Please know we can only accelerate Atlassian account deletion to the earliest of 15 days.
Best,
Anastasiia
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.