the space list show on plan, when you create an epic and link to a space it's very unfriendly, not complete, not permitting to quick select digiting some characters, in fuzzy order!Need serioulsy to be improved!
Hey @andrea dugato ,
Would it be possible to reduce the plan scope? The fewer spaces you have in the scope, the shorter the list when creating a new work item will be 👀
Apart from that, I would maybe suggest using the in-app feedback option to provide feedback on this.
I agree that this could do some rework in scenarios such as the one you're having. 🤔
Cheers,Tob
Hi Tomislav,
I can't reduce the plan in the scope, because i need all them.
ok, i'll use the in-app feedback! Thank you!
Hi @andrea dugato Welcome to the Atlassian Community Forums.
To reduce the visible list of Epics in Jira Plans, you can add exclusions in the Plan settings.
See the the following documentation article for more info: Remove work items from your plan using rules
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.