Aqui está o texto para o fórum:
How long does automation limit reset evaluation typically take?
Category: Jira Cloud / Automation
Hi everyone,
I'm currently dealing with a critical situation where an automation rule malfunction caused our monthly execution limit to be exceeded (~80k executions in 16 hours due to an infinite loop).
I opened a support ticket (CA-4067730) requesting an evaluation for a counter reset/waiver given that:
- This was a configuration error, not normal usage
- First time this has happened in our account
- The faulty rule is now disabled
- Our business operations are completely blocked without automation capabilities
The support agent transferred my ticket to the "automation limits team" for evaluation over 3 hours ago, but I haven't received any update yet.
My questions for the community:
- Has anyone gone through a similar automation limit reset request?
- How long did the evaluation process take in your case?
- Were you able to get a reset/waiver approved, or is this typically denied?
- Is there anything I can do to expedite the process?
I understand these things take time, but our entire revenue operation depends on automations being functional, so I'm trying to get a realistic expectation of the timeline.
Any insights from those who've been through this would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance,
Felipe