Hi Atlassian Support,
We are using Jira Software Cloud DevOps metrics, and the “Lead time for changes” metric is currently showing “-”, even though Jira shows a successful production deployment directly on the work item. It shows correct values when its deployed, but every new week it seems to be back to ”-”.
Example:
- Work item: OMAM-2996
- Deployment environment category: Production
- Environment name: demo
- Deployment status: Successful
- Last updated: 5 days ago
This metric was calculating correctly last week after we fixed our environment mapping. This week it is back to “-”, although the production deployment is still visible on the work item and is classified as Production.
Could you please check why this metric is being reset every week? I think this metric is calculated in a wrong way since it should be 12 week average?
I can provide screenshots, deployment timestamps, project key, site URL, and additional example issue keys if needed.
Issue number 2 is related to Deployment Frequency View - if I click to open it in new tab I get 404 error, even though it works on the other board.
The view does not exist in this board.
Error code: 404
I can click through Deployments -> Insights -> View Full Report and then I can see this view.
Best regards,
Wiktor