I have one acount cloud jira, and i need to change my base url address ?
thank you for help
You can't really do it. The closest you can get is to buy a new Cloud system, export the old one and import it into the new one. The url will remain <something>.atlassian.net
Now my url is : https://zodiactest.atlassian.net/ and I need replace Zodiactest by "zpce".
we cannot avoid buy a new cloud system ?
Not yet. There's a request open to allow people to change their urls (and a wider one to allow people to use urls other than .atlassian.net), but at the moment, all you can do is buy a new Cloud system and move over to it.
I should have posted this link before - https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloudkb/changing-the-cloud-instance-url-address-or-migrating-to-a-new-cloud-instance-691011835.html
Do you have any idea about timeline for this issue ?
Nothing firm at all. I spoke to an Atlassian about it at Summit and the ability to change base-url by changing your Atlassian account settings is something they'd like to do (it won't go into the application), but her enthusiasm for loads of other changes being planned made me think it's a low priority. The wider "use non Atlassian urls" is a bigger piece and probably needs the change-url function working before they will do anything about it.
If I buy a new Atlassian service to get a new URL. How do I move all the JIRA project from the old service to the new?
The doc linked to in the comment on the accepted answer covers that.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.