Hello,
I am new to Jira automation and any help would be greatly appreciated 
How can I create a Jira automation so that if a pull request contains multiple commits with different Jira issue keys (for example PS-18, PS-19, PS-20), all of those issues are automatically transitioned to In Progress or Done?
I am currently using the new Jira Flows builder. I managed to create an automation that detects PS- in the PR title or commit messages, but the problem is that the transition only happens for one “main” work item instead of all issues referenced in the commits.
Example:
Commit 1: PS-18 Add tests
Commit 2: PS-19 Fix validation
Commit 3: PS-20 Add auth checks
What I want:
Current behavior:
Jira seems to detect the commits,
but the “Transition the work item” action only transitions one issue.
Does the new Jira Flows builder support iterating through all issue keys found in commits?
Or is the only recommended solution:
Thanks for the help.

