I am using the cloud JIRA and I am trying to configure it into a dedicated Change Request system. When I create a new project, there are always a few options of what kind of project I am going to create (e.g. Project Management). However, I indeed just need one project type which I want to configure it myself. So how can I set up a default project type and delete all the unnecessary types? And also I would like to have only one default workflow in the only one kind of issue (Change Request). Now I cannot have my own issue type associated to any kind of the project types. For example, when I open a new project, I have to choose one type. As an example I chose Software Development, I always have to create an issue among its default issue type such as Bug, while I would only want to have my own configured type. How may I set a default setting for all projects and issues without other options?