Hi All,
Our company was acquired and we have been migrated out of the Microsoft environment. We have spent about 6 years developing client process notebooks in OneNote. The best external app I found to replace OneNote was Zoho Notebook, but then my Jira Admin suggested that we use Confluence because of the integration with Jira.
I played around with setting up one of these notebooks in Confluence and found it to be a bit cumbersome. I tested the OneNote conversion apps in the marketplace and they don't work very well and keep erroring. Cutting and pasting strips out all of my formatting and disconnects attached PDFs.
- How do you utilize the integration of Jira with a process notebook, I'm not seeing that integration would be of much value here as the notebook is solely for internal usage.
- Do you know of a reliable method to move a OneNote notebook over that will not lose the data or strip the formatting?
- Where can I find examples of how to set it up or does anyone have a link to what they consider to be a great instructional video? The admin wants all Notebooks in one Space, which means substructures in there for each individual one. The admin suggested a Wiki Style with everything on one page and a Table of Contents with links to the text below (I personally do not like this idea at all, it would be a huge mess). Below is a prelim structure that I set up to try to mimic OneNote (because that is the structure that everyone is used to). If I search, it finds the word and takes me right to the page with that word but I cannot tell what notebook it's in or even which section within the notebook.
So if you have any great tips & tricks to share I would greatly appreciate them!
-
