Not able to login to the project board , but can login to default board its been 2 weeks since this error , kindly let me know how to resolve it
Hi @Yawar Manzoor
Can you access other spaces or boards in Jira?
Are you using a shared link to the board or bookmark to this board?
What if you access you instance on the base url and browse to the space and board?
I would reach out to the administrator.
Hi @Marc -Devoteam-
I tried navigating via the notifications in Jira, but I’m getting stuck in a redirection loop.
At the moment, I’m not able to access any projects/boards directly. I can only see the notifications, but opening them doesn’t load the actual issue and keeps redirecting.
Please check if there are any permission or access issues on my account.
Hello @Yawar Manzoor ,
Good day! Welcome to Atlassian community
Hi @Shalini Pradhan I tried on my mobile and on another laptop but same issue
Hi @Varsha Joshi ,
FIrst this I have done
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.