I have built a Rovo agent that is designed to provide constructive advice to improve certain pages created by users. These pages are always based on a specific template.
Once you have created your page based on the template, you can ask the agent to review your page and make suggestions on how to improve it. What I would like to do is make this process easier and more intuitive.
Ideally I would like a button in the template so that when a page is created based on the template and the button is pressed, my Rovo agent is triggered with a pre-configured prompt and the output appears on the screen.
I have tried messing about with Smart Buttons but I can't get them to do the behaviour I want (the agent is called in the background and can add output as a comment or email, but not on screen - I'm also not sure I can add the configured smart button to the template).
It doesn't feel like I'm trying to do anything too crazy but I can't seem to figure it out. Does anyone know if what I want is possible or if there are any ways of achieving my goal?