Hi,
I have a form called 'tags' with two fields:
- 'tagName' as text
- 'tagLink' as Autolink, where I use the 'tagName' to dynamically construct the link, including the label component: something like: https:\.....\[entry.tagName] | [entry.tagName]
It works fine.
I have another form called 'articles' with fields:
- 'title' simple text
- 'tagSelected' as a smart multi-select pointing to tags.tagName.
I am trying to create a field that contains the list of tagSelected, but rendered as a list of 'tagLink' rather then a list of 'tagName'.
I tried all sorts of things, including queryAndRender, queryAndSet, etc., but anything I tried only works by taking a single value from the 'articles' and look for multiple values in the 'tags', not the other way round. I want to take the tagSelected apart, look up the corresponding tagLink and put them back together into a comma separated list, rendered as clickable links using tagName as the URL label.
I could use the tagLink in the Smart multi-select field (aka 'tagSelected'), but the dropdown shows the HTML code as options, not the user-friendly URL label (tagName).
Copilot is not useful as it keeps suggesting solutions my Cloud instance doesn't support, for example cannot use 'IN', 'CONTAINS', etc in filters.
How can I achieve this?
Thank you,
Peter