Something went wrong when I edit the page. After reload, it still doesn't work when I click "edit" for editing the page. I tried many times but still failed.
Hash: 4tvqenTrace: 414e39f2d6f24ac5ba5df516494c9666
Hi @Klaus Zhao
Based on your actions and the has and trace you get, you will need to raise an issue with Atlassian Support and provide the hash and Trace infromation
The information relates to the instance you are working on, these are no global error codes.
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Hi @Klaus Zhao ,
Try using a different browser like chrome/edge/firefox or in incognito mode. Also I suggest you to log out, clear browser cache and retry.
Thank you for your advise. Tried but didn't work. Now I asked IT to recover the page to the original version. Need to re-update again.
Ask for help from IT, now they recovered the page to the original version, all the changes are lot. But good news is I can modify the page again. ..
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.